google-site-verification: google1086221c9f734888.html

Toycon Philippines 2013 Part 01

The Part 01 of my Toycon Philippines 2013 experience.
Please enjoy my photonoobgraphy!  :)

The Father of Jet Kune Do, Bruce Lee!


The World War suit Captain America.
That Look!
Come at me Bro!
Lovely Scarlett Johansson.
Superb Loki!
wanna take you home.
Kill mode!
1978 Christopher Reeve.
want this for my room.
The Bat!
witwew!
Badass Cyclops!
Hellyeah! Gambit!
He's mad!
I want this! >.<
The Best of em all. MJ!
You're done mate!
Soo Classic!
scary as hell!
That stance!
closer look at the helmet! 
Khamul of the Nice Ringwraiths
ohh shiny! 

That's it for now guys! 
I got some homeworks to do. :P
I don't have any idea how many parts will it take but I'll be uploading all 
of em, ofcourse!
Thank You! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...