google-site-verification: google1086221c9f734888.html

Great Time - Toycon Philippines 2013

Battery exhausted, legs are tired and heavy, my wallet is like an onion,
But who cares?!
I had a superb day at Toycon 2013 Philippines.
and I present to you - the teaser(s) !!

My favorite shot so far. Jokerrr!
Cute little Danbo from Revoltech. 
Woot! World Famous Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao.
my haul from toycon. Haggle Haggle!
Wing Fanboi :3
and people people people everywhere! 

I've taken 200 raw shots in total. Only! >.<
Photos will be uploaded soon!

Tomorrow, Sunday will be the last day of Toycon PH 2013.
SM Megamall, Bldg B, 5th Floor and don't forget the 120PHP entrance. 
You'll be seeing cosplayers, artists, celebrities, great toy sale, rare collectibles, figures and many moar! So, Don't miss this one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...