google-site-verification: google1086221c9f734888.html

SD BB Senshi Sangokuden Ryuubi Gundam - Painted Build

SD Gundam BB Senshi Sangokuden
Ryuubi Gundam
" Lui Bei "

As for my first SD kit, I tried the mysterious Panel line wash. So, please bear with me coz  I'm still a noob.
Lets get started!

The Box

SD BB Ryuubi 
with my noob panel line wash :P


Armors and Armaments
Celestial Armor
Dragon Sabers

SD BB Ryuubi Armored

Articulation(s)

Gimmicks

My Review
Bandai it is! Expect a superior plastic quality from it. 

Articulation(s)
SD Gundam
Head: Poor
Shoulder: Good
Elbow: Good
Waist: Very Good
Hip: Good
Ankle: Very Good
Hand: Poor
Wings: Very Good


Pros
Decent Playability
Well-balanced ankle and foot
Easy to build, perfect for kids 

Cons
When played too much, the hand usually falls off
You need to rotate the hair if you want to turn the head part side wards

The Looks
Ugliness: 2
Coolness: 8

Value for money
9 out of 10

Bottomline
I’m oh-so glad I found this kit ON SALE. LoL!
The chibi-ness, the bada$$ looks and the playabilty made the Ryuubi Gundam amazing.
And forget about the cons stated above,
It’s just the hand and head part,
You can still have a decent playability tho.
So, I recommend SD Kits for those who want to try or 
want to have an experience building a gunpla, 
because building SD Kits isn’t just easy, but also, fun to build! 
Watch out! These kits are addictive!
I guess my 3rd photoreview will be SD from Gundam Wing Series. LOL!


“Budget tight? BUY bootleg
Moneywise?  Go for Bandai!”



Your comments are always welcome J
And I would love to hear it.
Plsrespectmypost. 





"BUDGET tight? BUY bootleg
MONEYWISE? GO FOR BANDAI! SUPPORT ORIGINAL"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...